Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dmitry Kuznetsov <ku...@otechestvo-hq.ru> on 2000/07/07 08:35:47 UTC

Port problem

Hi all,

I want some information on integrating Tomcat 3.1 with Apache 1.3.12 (SuSE
Linux 6.4).
I have downloaded Tomcat 3.1 binary version and then have built mod_jserv
for your system.

If I try to request example JSP-page using Port: 8080
 http://mysite:8080/examples/jsp/Test.jsp),
it works fine. But if I try to request JSP-page without Port:
(http://mysite/examples/jsp/Test.jsp),
it doesn't work. I have "Include $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat-apache.conf" in my
httpd.conf.

I am also currently working on an NT4 platform using IBM HTTP Server and
Tomcat and all works fine.
Linux settings are equal with NT settings.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks,
Dmitry Kuznetsov <ku...@otechestvo-hq.ru>
                 <ku...@mail.ru>