Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 15:43:35 UTC

Axis2 and JAX-WS/CXF

Hi,

Maybe these questions have been asked before.

[1] Does Axis2 implement JAX-WS spec ?
[2] Does Axis2 interoperate with JAX-WS , can a Axis2 client talk with a
JAX-WS service and vice versa. Specifically , does Axis2 interoperate with
Apache CXF.

Thanks in advance,
Eric.

Re: Axis2 and JAX-WS/CXF

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Axis2 Client identify the request and response messages CXF service expects
using the WSDL. So you need to generate the Axis2 client using the wsdl2java
tool and try to access it.

Hope this article[1] helps you.

thanks,
Amila.

[1]http://wso2.org/library/2873

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Jake Wu <ja...@newcastle.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I have developed a web service using CXF , and now I want to create a Axis2
> client to invoke it. Is it indeed possible? If so, anybody has any success
> or can refer me to any good documentation/guidelines about how to do so?
>
> Many thanks,
> jake

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Axis2 and JAX-WS/CXF

wrote:
		> Hi,
		>
		> Maybe these questions have been asked before.
		>
		> [1] Does Axis2 implement JAX-WS spec ?
		> [2] Does Axis2 interoperate with JAX-WS , can a Axis2
client talk with a
		> JAX-WS service and vice versa. Specifically , does
Axis2 interoperate with
		> Apache CXF.
		>
		> Thanks in advance,
		> Eric.