Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Chow <ec...@macaucabletv.com> on 2003/11/24 04:03:37 UTC

Organization Logo in project.xml

Hello,

In the project.xml, we can define a log, right?
In the example, The logo url always be http://......something, if I want to
set my logo image as in some folder.

How can I define it in project.xml? And how to let the Maven know I use a
image from local directory? And will Maven include or copy this logo image
into a specific folder(ex, images in xdoc)  when generating the SITE ??

Eric

Re: Organization Logo in project.xml

Posted by Gilles Dodinet <rh...@wanadoo.fr>.
eric,

you can specfify either absolute or relative url for the logos (oth
project and organization). if it is relative (test that it doesnot begin
with http) it will be made absolute during the xdoc transformation

--gd

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net>.
On Monday 24 Nov 2003 03:03, Eric Chow wrote:
> In the project.xml, we can define a log, right?
> In the example, The logo url always be http://......something, if I want to
> set my logo image as in some folder.
>
> How can I define it in project.xml? And how to let the Maven know I use a
> image from local directory? And will Maven include or copy this logo image
> into a specific folder(ex, images in xdoc)  when generating the SITE ??

How about

<organization>
   <url>some URL</url>
</organization>

Any images you put in "xdocs/images" will be copied to your site "images"
directory.

--
Andy