Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/07 07:51:47 UTC

Re: [IO] svn commit: r741531

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:02 AM,  <ju...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jukka
> Date: Fri Feb  6 11:02:37 2009
> New Revision: 741531

> Log:
> IO-193: Broken input and output streams
>
> Added the proposed BrokenInputStream and BrokenOutputStream classes.
> Also added simple test cases for the new code.
>
> Added:
>    commons/proper/io/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/io/input/BrokenInputStream.java
>    commons/proper/io/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/io/output/BrokenOutputStream.java
>    commons/proper/io/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/io/input/BrokenInputStreamTest.java
>    commons/proper/io/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/io/output/BrokenOutputStreamTest.java
<snip/>

eol-style wasn't set for the additions in this rev (but in a later
rev, r741562, the prop came through with the adds).

-Rahul

> Modified:
>    commons/proper/io/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/io/input/PackageTestSuite.java
>    commons/proper/io/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/io/output/PackageTestSuite.java

<snap/>

Re: [IO] svn commit: r741531

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> eol-style wasn't set for the additions in this rev

Thanks for catching this! I added the missing eol-style settings in
revision 741859.

> (but in a later rev, r741562, the prop came through with the adds).

Looks like my new Eclipse install was not picking up my svn settings
for revision 741531. I used the svn command line to commit revision
741562. I'll fix my Eclipse setup.

BR,

Jukka Zitting