Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/07/03 17:18:44 UTC

Re: wsdl2java ant task

Wouldn't it be nice if we had some pre-bundled ant tasks for people instead
of a macro thingy (IIRC) which they cut and paste? Or am I missing out on
some huge advantage of what we currently have?

On 7/3/07, Glynn, Eoghan <eo...@iona.com> wrote:

> See distribution/src/main/release/samples/common_build.xml
>
> /Eoghan

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: wsdl2java ant task

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
DanD,

You are right, I'm just going to add ant tasks for tools, and I knew
DanK already did some work for it.
I planed to add those ant tasks into our code base.

James

Re: wsdl2java ant task

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Haha, DanD you already got the answer here.

James

Re: wsdl2java ant task

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I'm actually wondering if it would make sense to have both the
wsimport/wsgen tasks and the w2j/j2w tasks.    Thus, for people coming
from the Sun RI, things would be easy.  For people starting fresh or
coming from Axis or similar, thing would also make sense.

Basically, take the code I had for calling the tools, push it up into
abstract base classes, and have subclasses to map the flags
appropriately.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp