Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by scott hutinger <s-...@wiu.edu> on 2005/05/11 17:44:42 UTC

[doc] possible transform to docbook from dita for forrest?

I transformed the DITA stuff to docbook, trying to get word lists.  But
thought that another alternative to putting the DITA docs in forrest,
would be transforming to docbook.  Although, the faq says that docbook
stylesheets are not shipped with the forrest system.
http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/faq.html#docbook

I was going to try this today, but am going to defer it due to it taking
a bit longer than I thought.  This might or might not be a waste of time.

scott