Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ramesh Jay <rj...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 23:45:26 UTC

Invoking httpsampler programmatically

Hi,

I have recorded a testplan. When running this testplan, depending on some
response data content, I would like to construct a HttpSampler from my java
program and invoke its sample method. I am planning to call my java program
using a beanshell postprocessor. What values need to be set at minimum(like
host, port etc.,) when I create HttpSampler? I have a cookie manager in my
testplan. I should create and a cookie
manager as well right? What values should I set for the CookieManager? Any
thing else to take care of before invoking the sample() method?
Any sample code would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ramesh