Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Farkas Lajos <la...@integrasoft.ro> on 2000/12/07 11:32:17 UTC

XML-DOM-XML

 I'm using XERCES to create XML files and to parse them. I use
 DOMParser.parse( file ) to get the DOMTree of the XML document. But i think
 something is wrong because i don't have the right tree. More exactly, i
 don't have any tag in the tree ( only 1 #text i think )
 Could someone to tell me what steps i have to make for getting back a DOM
 TREE from an XML file?!

Tahnk you in advance,
LAji

Re: XML-DOM-XML

Posted by Khaled Noaman <kn...@ca.ibm.com>.
Take a look at the DOMPrint sample that comes with the parser. The sample should
give you a good idea on how to parse a file and display the tree to the screen
in XML format.

Regards,
Khaled Noaman
XML Parser Dev.- IBM Toronto Lab