Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/12 22:39:19 UTC

Programmatic Mesos version detection/extraction?

Hi,

Is there a way to detect which version of Mesos one is running?
Is there an API for that, or a constant with this value, or maybe an MBean
or some other way to get to this info?

Thanks,
Otis

Re: Programmatic Mesos version detection/extraction?

Posted by Dominic Hamon <dh...@twitter.com>.
/stats.json is deprecated
/state.json is not

sorry for the confusing names :)