Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by liangmeng <13...@139.com> on 2015/08/06 02:13:48 UTC

回复: exception at step 3:Build Dimension Dictionary

should i select false and fill the length of the dimension string length at "Advanced Setting" when defining a cube?
what's the meaning for these two?

梁猛
中国移动广东公司 网管维护中心 网管支撑室
电话:13802880779
邮箱: liangmeng@gd.chinamobile.com  ,13802880779@139.com
Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 100 millions is very high cardinality, we have dictionary threshold for
> this, please search in JIRA or this mailing list,
> There's discussion previous.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Best Regards!
> ---------------------
>
> Luke Han
>
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 8:13 AM, liangmeng <13...@139.com> wrote:
>
> > should i select false and fill the length of the dimension string length
> > at "Advanced Setting" when defining a cube?
> > what's the meaning for these two?

> > 梁猛
> > 中国移动广东公司 网管维护中心 网管支撑室
> > 电话:13802880779
> > 邮箱: liangmeng@gd.chinamobile.com  ,13802880779@139.com

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone

Re: exception at step 3:Build Dimension Dictionary

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.