Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by PedroRP <pe...@techonrails.com> on 2019/04/01 19:26:53 UTC

ActiveMQ Artemis Create connection Timeout

Hi all!

Is it possible to set a timeout to create a connection from a connection
factory on an ActiveMQ Artemis broker? I have looked for it but I haven't
found a parameter for that.

Thanks in advance!

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis Create connection Timeout

Posted by Howard Gao <ho...@gmail.com>.
I think you mean connection ttl? If you use core api, you can use
ServerLocator.setConnectionTTL().