Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Sascha Bahl <sb...@gismobil.de> on 2006/09/22 11:14:30 UTC

set namespace attributes

Hello!

I've problems to find information to write the namespace attributes in the root of the document.
Example:

<WMS_Capabilities version="1.3.0" xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wms"
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wms http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/capabilities_1_3_0.xsd">

Can anybody help?

Cu

Sascha

Re: set namespace attributes

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
Hi Sascha,
I guess you are talking about updating a DOM tree; but how did you
created that DOM tree? Did you created it using API calls, or did you
use a DOM parser reading a file? In the latter case, did you turn
namespace processing on?
Finally, what you plan to do with the updated tree?

Alberto