Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike DiChiappari <md...@domanisoft.com> on 2003/07/30 14:17:24 UTC

Visual HTML editors with Struts

Looking through the mail archives, this seems to have been an active
subject.  We are looking at using Struts.  We'd like to take advantage of
the separation of business logic and presentation.  However, our designers
would like to continue using their visual HTML tools - particularly Adobe
GoLive.

Has anyone had any success recently in having Struts work with any visual
tools - at least to the point where the tool doesn't blow up when
encountering custom tags?

Also, what about the idea of not using tag libraries?  Can Struts be used
without tag libraries - at least the visual tools would continue to work.

Thanks,
Mike