Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kevin O-Riordan <ke...@db.com> on 2000/11/16 15:02:37 UTC

EJBjar and local proxies

This message confuses me.  I can only get ejbjar to work in ant1.2 if I  chnage
the dtd in my xml file to point to a local dtd file instead of the sun site file I have tried put the local dtd on my classpath
in the hope that the parser would pick it up first but to no avail

Kevin

 ejbjar and proxy servers
Message: Dan,

I changed the ejbjar task for 1.2 (including a syntax change - hope that
isn't too big an issue). As it stands, the task can find the DTD when used
with Weblogic. The parser is configured to resolve the DTD to a local entity
(provided in the Weblogic classpath), rather than trying to download from
the Sun site. An added benefit is that it is faster.

I wouldn't recommend changing your deployment descriptors to point to a
local copy.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

RE: EJBjar and local proxies

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Kevin,

I assume you are using weblogic. You need to have the weblogic classes
in your classpath when you start ant. In that case the ejbjar will
resolve the public id to a resource on the classpath, in particular a
resource in the weblogic classes area.

Conor