Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Jan Bernoth <ja...@uni-potsdam.de> on 2022/11/15 08:14:59 UTC

CSV Package in conan repository

Dear Arrow-User-List,

I was trying to use the C++ functionalities of arrow to read in a CSV
file and create a report for my User Experience Evaluation. I downloaded
arrow through the conan package system and was a little confused because
I couldn't find the csv folder. It is also not listed in the description
of the package in the conan center
(https://conan.io/center/arrow?version=8.0.1&revision=d8dfc63aecef576c79a003018295ccad&tab=useit).

Shouldn't it be in this repository? Is there a way to work around this
problem?

Best regards,
Jan Bernoth

Re: CSV Package in conan repository

Posted by Raúl Cumplido <ra...@gmail.com>.
Slightly off-topic.

Is it normal that the last published version on conan seems to be 8.0.1?
https://conan.io/center/arrow Shouldn't 9.0.0 and 10.0.0 be available there?

Posted by Jin Shang <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,