Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael Rassmussen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2004/06/26 03:27:35 UTC

Maven Dependencies

I just tried to update to validator 1.1.3 using maven.  Aparrently
validator has not been updated in ibiblio, or at least maven can't
find it.  Is it there?  If not should it be?  I can attempt doing
this.  Is the docementation for it on the maven site?
Michael

Re: Maven Dependencies

Posted by Michael Rassmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.
It does all of this correctly