Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/08/01 01:49:45 UTC

Re: Accounting/Financials

By the way, we're building a new set of invoice and payment AR/AP
screens in Financials, and we'd certainly appreciate your contributions!

Si

Re: Accounting/Financials

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Or even better: participate in, and/or contribute to, making the ones
in OFBiz better... !

-David

Re: Accounting/Financials

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
We're pretty far along with the payment screens.  Why don't you try
them out by getting an $ svn update of the financials module and see?

Adding tax - how about just add add an invoice item line of the sales
tax type and then replicate all the fields on invoice tax items which
are auto-generated by the system, like the partyid of the tax
authority, gl account in override gl account, etc. etc.?

Si

Re: Accounting/Financials

Re: Accounting/Financials

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.