Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by heyongqiang <he...@software.ict.ac.cn> on 2008/11/17 09:15:29 UTC

Call for talker at the hadoop beijing meeting!

   hi,all
Currently we only received one talker application outside our team.
We now welcome talkers for this meeting. You can choose any topic about cloud computing.Please send me a brief introduction about yourself and your talk.
By the way, this meeting is not meant to be academic, it is just a experience exchange meeting.

Best regards,

Yongqiang He
2008-11-17

Email: heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn
Tel:   86-10-62600966(O)

Research Center for Grid and Service Computing,
Institute of Computing Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences
P.O.Box 2704, 100080, Beijing, China

Re: Call for talker at the hadoop beijing meeting!

Posted by yingshou guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yongqiang,

IMO one speaker is more than enough for this kind of get together. I'd like
to suggest that it being a discussion-oriented event and you guys focus on
collecting topics for discussion, such as the use cases for hadoop, the
detailed programming model for real or imaginary usecases, etc.. It takes
time to prepare a serious talk. I'll give a talk on some other topics next
month, however, I'll be more than happy to join a light chat about cloud
computing in general beside hadoop, gridgain, jppf, terracotta master/worker
implementation, etc.

Best,

Guo Yingshou

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:15 PM, heyongqiang <heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn