Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Tomasz Oponowicz <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/31 12:21:21 UTC

goodbye

Hi all,

You probably notice my minor contribution for one year or more.
I have to leave Apache CXF because lack of spare time.

It has been an amazing working with you, during GSOC and after.
I would especially like to thank Sergey for helping me with project.

Goodbye.

With best wishes,
Tomasz Oponowicz

Re: goodbye

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomasz

On 31/10/12 11:21, Tomasz Oponowicz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> You probably notice my minor contribution for one year or more.
> I have to leave Apache CXF because lack of spare time.

You don't have to say 'goodbye' if you have no spare time :-),
many committers who have no spare time do not contribute regularly

> It has been an amazing working with you, during GSOC and after.
> I would especially like to thank Sergey for helping me with project.

Thank you, LogBrowser was an interesting project, and I'm still looking
forward to it growing into a light-weight management console with some
cool UI features.

> Goodbye.

Talk to you later :-)

Cheers, Sergey