Posted to users@camel.apache.org by JOSSE Bertrand <be...@spw.wallonie.be> on 2015/06/10 09:00:04 UTC

CXF Proxy : Body empty when client side of the proxy do not respond after 30s

Hi,

Our project is composed by :
* One CXF endpoint expose a Webservice called "WS-1" ; payload mode.
* One CXF endpoint invoke a Webservice called "WS-2"; payload mode.
* A route between that endpoints to dispatch messages.
* An http-conduit that set the Receivetimeout to 300000ms (300s).
If CXF endpoint that consume message from WS-2 don't receive a response after 30s, the WS-1 endpoint produce a soap message with an empty body.
There is no way to improve the performance of the WS-2 so WS-1 has to wait more than 30s ... Version used :
- Camel : 2.15.1
- CXF : 3.0.4

Any idea ?

Thanks,
B.

RE: CXF Proxy : Body empty when client side of the proxy do not respond after 30s

Posted by JOSSE Bertrand <be...@spw.wallonie.be>.
I'm using Spring to configure Endpoints and routes and I've tried 3 stuffs :

1) http-conduit Client :
        <http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
                <http:client ConnectionTimeout="0" ReceiveTimeout="120000"/>
        </http:conduit>

2) http-conduit Server :
        <http:destination name="*.http-destination">
                <http:server ReceiveTimeout="0"/>
        </http:destination>

3) CXF Endpoint property :
                <cxf:properties>
                        <entry key="headerFilterStrategy" value="#keepAllMessageHeadersStrategy" />
                        <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD" />
                        <entry key="publishedEndpointUrl" value="https://${endpoint.url}/private/nonProfitEnterpriseV1" />
                        <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
                        <entry key="receiveTimeout" value="120000"/>
                        <entry key="connectionTimeout" value="120000"/>
                </cxf:properties>

All of these tests was unsuccessful.
It seems that the "ReceiveTimeout" option is never read because if I reduce that value to 1s, the result described below is still appearing after 30s!

Thanks to your help.

How did you apply the setting of http-conduit?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com