Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by rey malahay <re...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/03 16:45:45 UTC

JIRA Bug Tracker for PDFBox

Dear PDFBox Team,

Please could you provide me with the link to the PDFBox project's JIRA bug
tracker so that once I have completed my work and the corresponding unit
tests, I can submit my patch to the project in the appropriate manner
stipulated by following document, which states that patches for any Apache
Software Foundation project are to be submitted via its corresponding JIRA
bug/ issue tracker, and not via the project mailing lists:
http://commons.apache.org/patches.html

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,
Rey Malahay

--
My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but
recovered from them. - Bono

Re: JIRA Bug Tracker for PDFBox

Posted by rey malahay <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Please disregard my last email. I saw Andreas Lehmkuehler's second response,
http://bit.ly/nhKqFJ , to my first email to the PDFBox team, which I did not
receive because it was prior to me joining the developer mailing list. I
have found the issue tracker link.

Thanks all the same,
Rey Malahay