Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/06/13 14:58:44 UTC

[PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.3.0-incubating RC1

Hi everyone,

I think it's a good time to create a new release of Juneau.  We've
introduced some significant new enhancements to support new use cases in
Apache Streams.

The full list of changes can be viewed here:
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.2.1

If I do not hear any objections within the next 72 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 6.3.0-incubating-RC1. The next release will be
set to 6.3.1-incubating.

Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.3.0-incubating RC1

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
I agree. There are lots of goodies that justify a new release.

Craig

> On Jun 13, 2017, at 7:58 AM, James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I think it's a good time to create a new release of Juneau.  We've
> introduced some significant new enhancements to support new use cases in
> Apache Streams.
>
> The full list of changes can be viewed here:
> http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.2.1
>
> If I do not hear any objections within the next 72 hours, I'm going to go
> ahead and start the process.
>
> The release will be called 6.3.0-incubating-RC1. The next release will be
> set to 6.3.1-incubating.

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org