Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2020/05/07 08:29:43 UTC

[cloud] - ActiveMQ

Hi,

I played with the build of ActiveMQ distribution and the creation of
docker images with the jib maven plugin, it works well (here an example:
https://fpapon.github.io/2020/05/07/activemq-custom-distribution/)

I was thinking that it could be usefull for users to publish a standard
AMQ image on DockerHub after the release process.

Another improvement can be adding the possibility to define some
configuration with env properties to override the config files.

Thoughts?

regards,

--
François