Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/19 14:37:56 UTC

Facing errors while running apache-fineract

Hello,
I am Muskan Khedia, 3rd-year Computer Science Engineering Student. I was
looking for open source projects and found the Apache-Fineract project
really interesting and wanted to contribute to it. I was trying to run the
project in my system but I am facing some difficulties while running the
project using Docker. I followed the instructions as mentioned in the docs
<https://github.com/apache/fineract#instructions-to-run-using-docker-and-docker-compose>.
The docker build has been successful but on opening the server on the
browser error status 404 is been displayed. The screenshot of the error
status is attached below.

Can anyone please help me out fixing this issue.

Thank you
Muskan Khedia

Re: Facing errors while running apache-fineract

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.
As the link mentioned above is a GET Request, I tested it directly on the
URL tab of the browser and received the same message as earlier. The
screenshot to it is attached below. Please correct me if where I am wrong
while using the server.

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.
Muskan,

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank You
Muskan Khedia

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hilary marcel <ag...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.
Muskan,

Please share the logs.

-
Nayan

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.
Please help me to figure out the problem and run the project in my system.

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yemdjih Kaze Nasser <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.