Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by tu...@jakarta.apache.org on 2002/03/26 14:36:32 UTC

ezmlm warning

turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at turbine-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the turbine-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the turbine-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the turbine-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <tu...@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   9778
   9779
   9780
   9785
   9783
   9786
   9787
   9788
   9781
   9789
   9790
   9782
   9784
   9791
   9811
   9812
   9813
   9877
   9814
   9832
   9846
   9833
   9815
   9859
   9834
   9852
   9860
   9883
   9861
   9884
   9863
   9835
   9885
   9854
   9837
   9886
   9822
   9864
   9838
   9836
   9865
   9855
   9856
   9857
   9793
   9866
   9867
   9801
   9841
   9868
   9840
   9792
   9880
   9853
   9869
   9843
   9808
   9870
   9823
   9871
   9881
   9824
   9844
   9825
   9882
   9802
   9809
   9839
   9878
   9842
   9826
   9816
   9817
   9798
   9818
   9858
   9819
   9820
   9794
   9799
   9800
   9827
   9879
   9872
   9873
   9828
   9803
   9804
   9821
   9874
   9795
   9875
   9876
   9807
   9848
   9849
   9796
   9850
   9797
   9805
   9847
   9830
   9831
   9845
   9806
   9810
   9890
   9888
   9891
   9892
   9889
   9887
   9851
   9829
   9910
   9924
   9916
   9917
   9895
   9896
   9893
   9898
   9894
   9897
   9913
   9899
   9862
   9901
   9900
   9902
   9903
   9904
   9905
   9906
   9914
   9907
   9908
   9909
   9915
   9911
   9912
   9920
   9918
   9919
   9921
   9922
   9925
   9926
   9927
   9928
   9957
   9956
   9923
   9958
   9959
   9960
   9982
   9961
   9962
   9944
   9945
   9943
   9963
   9929
   9930
   9983
   9984
   9986
   9987
   9988
   9989
   9985
   9990
   9964
   9946
   9965
   9947
   9931
   9968
   9934
   9969
   9932
   9991
   9966
   9933
   9948
   9935
   9967
   9993
   9970
   9971
   9994
   9972
   9973
   9976
   9978
   9975
   9974
   9977
   9949
   9992
   9950
   9936
   9995
   9981
   9938
   9980
   9979
   9939
   9937
   9951
   9952
   9954
   9953
   9955
   9940
   9941
   9942

Date: 14 Mar 2002 17:05:28 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: turbine-dev-return-9778-@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<ar...@jakarta.apache.org>:
/opt/ezmlm/sbin/archive: Cannot open file "/opt/ezmlm/archive/jakarta.apache.org/turbine-dev/200203"