Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by William Blackburn <wj...@mac.com> on 2006/12/11 19:57:10 UTC

question about 'journalLogFiles' attribute

I want to use journal persistence for performance, but I can't seem
to find any explanation of the purpose of the journalLogFiles
attribute, obviously I understand it is sizing the number of files,
but I would like to know what impact this has on performance -- if my
brokers are expected to be very busy, should this number go up? What
are the best-practices for configuring the number of journal files?

Sorry for being such a newb...

BJ