Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2007/03/22 02:36:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r521074 - /forrest/trunk/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap

crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Wed Mar 21 18:31:23 2007
> New Revision: 521074

> Log:
> Use original specific match to process only the "Plugins Index" and not also normal xdocs.
> Fix the break caused by r521010 for URIs like pluginDocs/index.html and pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/usingPlugins.html
> Part of FOR-533.

Sorry, I blame screaming children - running "build test" is beyond me
under such circumstances :-(

Ross

Re: svn commit: r521074 - /forrest/trunk/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
> >Author: crossley
> >Date: Wed Mar 21 18:31:23 2007
> >New Revision: 521074

> >Log:
> >Use original specific match to process only the "Plugins Index" and not
> >also normal xdocs.
> >Fix the break caused by r521010 for URIs like pluginDocs/index.html and
> >pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/usingPlugins.html
> >Part of FOR-533.
>
> Sorry, I blame screaming children - running "build test" is beyond me
> under such circumstances :-(

Yeah but "build test" is no help in this case.
So you didn't need to admit that ;-)

Note for the archives, see my reply to r521010 today.

-David