Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by chathuranga <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/06 08:50:11 UTC

wsdl2java

Hi,

We have a server which runs on axis2 1.1 and rampart1.1.

 I was trying to generate a client using the WSDL’s in the server. First I
used axis2 1.4 and rampart1.1.

And were able to successfully generate the java files using wsdl2java

I used WSDL2Java -uri http://10.56.176.30:8680/services/sMgrService?wsdl -uw
-t -ssi –u

And the client code also compiled successfully.  But when I am running the
code below exception is giving.

[WARN] Dispatcher org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher is now
deprecated.
[WARN] Please edit axis2.xml and replace with the same class in
org.apache.axis2.dispatchers package
[WARN] Dispatcher org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher is now
deprecated.
[WARN] Please edit axis2.xml and replace with the same class in
org.apache.axis2.dispatchers package
[WARN] Dispatcher org.apache.axis2.engine.AddressingBasedDispatcher is now
deprecated.
[WARN] Please edit axis2.xml and replace with the same class in
org.apache.axis2.dispatchers package
[WARN] Dispatcher org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher is
now deprecated.
[WARN] Please edit axis2.xml and replace with the same class in
org.apache.axis2.dispatchers package
[WARN] Dispatcher org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher is now
deprecated.
[WARN] Please remove the entry for
org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcherfrom axis2.xml
[...]
[INFO] No services directory was found under
/data1/app/apache-test/htdocs/test/java/chaths/src/axis2-repo.
[INFO] Deploying module: rampart-1.1 -
file:/data1/app/apache-test/htdocs/test/java/chaths/src/axis2-repo/modules/rampart-1.1.mar
[INFO] Deploying module: metadataExchange -
file:/data1/app/apache-test/htdocs/test/java/chaths/src/axis2/lib/mex-1.4.1.jar
test1
require server's private key...
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSHandler: Encryption: error during message
processingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An unsupported
signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key transport
encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5)
        at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(WSDoAllSender.java:67)
        at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:72)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:317)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:264)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:429)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:401)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
        at
com.huawei.www.bme.cbsinterface.cbs.businessmgr.CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrServiceStub.QueryBasicInfo(CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrServiceStub.java:11555)
        at test.main(test.java:47)
Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler:
Encryption: error during message
processingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An unsupported
signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key transport
encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.action.EncryptionAction.execute(EncryptionAction.java:64)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.doSenderAction(WSHandler.java:192)
        at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processBasic(WSDoAllSender.java:201)
        at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(WSDoAllSender.java:64)
        ... 9 more

Then I used the axis2 1.1 and rampart1.1, same as Server.

Then I cannot make java files using wsdl. Below error is happening

Retrieving schema at 'CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrService?xsd=xsd0', relative to
'http://10.56.176.30:8680/services/MgrService?wsdl'.

Retrieving schema at 'CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrService?xsd=xsd1', relative to
'http://10.56.176.30:8680/services/MgrService?wsdl'.

Retrieving schema at 'CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrService?xsd=xsd1', relative to
'http://10.56.176.30:8680/services/MgrService?wsdl'.

Retrieving schema at 'CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrService?xsd=xsd0', relative to
'http://10.56.176.30:8680/services/MgrService?wsdl'.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:52)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:177)

        ... 2 more

        at

        at

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:49)

        ... 3 more

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:257)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java:72)

        ... 8 more

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:592)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:489)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(SchemaCompiler.java:1488)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler.java:1450)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompiler.java:950)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(SchemaCompiler.java:909)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:864)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:527)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:489)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(SchemaCompiler.java:1488)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler.java:1450)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompiler.java:950)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaType(SchemaCompiler.java:883)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:866)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:527)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:499)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:336)

        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:248)

        ... 9 more

[root@abacus-1]$

Actually I am new to this, is there any proper method to do this? My
original requirement is to generate the client with PHP in the SUN SOLARIS.

Thanks,

Chathuranga

Re: wsdl2java

Posted by chathuranga <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nandana,
thanks for the reply.
i have added the bouncycastle jar into the path. now i am getting below
exception,

require client's private key...

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSHandler: Signature: error during message *
processingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException*: An unsupported token
was provided (An X509 certificate with version 3 must be used for SKI. The
presented cert has version: 1)

)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(*Phase.java:317*)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(*AxisEngine.java:264*)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(*AxisEngine.java:429*)

at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(*
OutInAxisOperation.java:401*)

at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(*
OutInAxisOperation.java:228*)

at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(*OperationClient.java:163
*)

at
com.huawei.www.bme.cbsinterface.cbs.businessmgr.CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrServiceStub.QueryBasicInfo(
*CBSInterfaceBusinessMgrServiceStub.java:11503*)

at Test.main(*Test.java:75*)

Caused by: *org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException*: WSHandler:
Signature: error during message *
processingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException*: An unsupported token
was provided (An X509 certificate with version 3 must be used for SKI. The
presented cert has version: 1)

at org.apache.ws.security.action.SignatureAction.execute(*
SignatureAction.java:57*)

at org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.doSenderAction(*
WSHandler.java:197*)

at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processBasic(*
WSDoAllSender.java:201*)

at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(*
WSDoAllSender.java:64*)

... 9 more

do you have any idea about this?

thanks,
chathuranga

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <
nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:866)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:527)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:499)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:336)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:248)
>>
>>         ... 9 more
>>
>> [root@abacus-1]$
>>

>> Actually I am new to this, is there any proper method to do this? My
>> original requirement is to generate the client with PHP in the SUN SOLARIS.

K. Gayan Chathuranga Gunapala.
Mobile no: 0773563517
Dept. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
University of Moratuwa.

Re: wsdl2java

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chathuranga,