Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by "Gurucharan, Ashwini" <as...@microfocus.com> on 2018/04/04 14:14:25 UTC

guacd thrown SSL accept failed error

Hello,

I have guacamole client and guacd both running in a SUSE container. I want to configure SSL between the client and guacd.
I have generated the following certificates:
1.            Root Certificate - root.crt
2.            Server Certificate - server.crt
3.            Private key - server.key

I have configured the guacd.conf in the following way -
[ssl]
server_certificate = "/opt/customguac/conf/certs/server.crt"
server_key = "/opt/customguac/conf/certs/server.key"

And I have imported the root.crt into the tomcat keystore.

When I make a request for guacamole remote console, I get the following error:

rcs_1  | guacd[114]: INFO:      Guacamole proxy daemon (guacd) version 0.9.9 started
rcs_1  | guacd[114]: INFO:      Communication will require SSL/TLS.
rcs_1  | guacd[114]: INFO:      Using PEM keyfile /opt/customguac/conf/certs/server.key
rcs_1  | guacd[114]: INFO:      Using certificate file /opt/customguac/conf/certs/server.crt
rcs_1  | guacd[114]: INFO:      Listening on host 127.0.0.1, port 4822
rcs_1  | guacd[173]: ERROR:     Unable to set up SSL/TLS: SSL accept failed
rcs_1  | guacd[317]: ERROR:     Unable to set up SSL/TLS: SSL accept failed

Please let me know if I am configuring SSL in the right way and the cause for this error.

Thanks,
Ashwini

Re: guacd thrown SSL accept failed error

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
What about the settings in guacamole.properties for the Guacamole Client:

guacd-ssl: true

See:
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#initial-setup

-Nick