Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sara Santos <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/11 12:38:59 UTC

Information on Handlers

Hi,
 I already sent my question to the axis-users mailing list, but I had
no answers, so I'm supposing that nobody knows the answer to it or it
may be impossible at all (sorry for cross-posting...).
 What I wanted to know was if it's possible in Axis 1.3 to instantiate
an user defined object in a request flow handler (by extending
BasicHandler, for example), and then pass that object to the web
service implementation?

And if it is, what would be the best way to do it.
Since I couldn't find anything on this subject, and if it really is
impossible, I would leave it as a Request For Enhancement... ;-)

 Thanks for any help,

Sara

RE: Information on Handlers

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
Well, the current context is kept in thread-local storage if I am not
mistaken.  So no other thread should have access to your threads
context.

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe ColdFusion Team