Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gianfranco Boccalon <gi...@eng.it> on 2008/02/13 17:31:42 UTC

Operation name null when using CXF as provider

Hi,
I'm using CXF BC as provider and I have a NullPointerException because
the CxfBcProvider is trying to get the operation name before doing
anything else.
I have to specify the operation name even if my porttype has only one
operation ?

Gianfranco

Re: Operation name null when using CXF as provider

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gianfranco,

Yes, we should support it, create jira [1] to track it

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1225

Thanks

Freeman