Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Leena Borle <ls...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 19:12:34 UTC

s:doubleselect problem

Hi,
  I have struts 2.0.11. I am getting following exception when I use
s:doubleselect tag. I referred to struts2-showcase example to use this tag
in my application.
Any ideas on what can be wrong ?

Leena
Exception is --------------

==> ${parameters.formName} [on line 98, column 41 in
template/simple/doubleselect.ftl]
 in include "/${parameters.templateDir}/simple/doubleselect.ftl" [on line
25, column 1 in template/xhtml/doubleselect.ftl]
----------

Java backtrace for programmers:
----------
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression parameters.formName is
undefined on line 98, column 43 in template/simple/doubleselect.ftl.
    at freemarker.core.TemplateObject.assertNonNull(TemplateObject.java:124)
    at freemarker.core.Expression.getStringValue(Expression.java:118)
 s:doubleselct tag look like this ....

            <s:doubleselect
                label="Select Time frame"
                name="timeFrame"
                list="timeframeList"
                listKey="key"
                listValue="description"
                value="'DaysKey'"
                doubleValue="'DailyKey'"
                doubleList="timeIntervalList"
                doubleListKey="key"
                doubleListValue="description"
                doubleName="timeInterval" headerKey="-1"
                   headerValue="---------- Please Select ----------"
                emptyOption="true" />