Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by stockiii <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/25 17:13:12 UTC

DIH wiht several Cores

Hello.

I have 7 Cores. Each Core has his own index and his own import.

i want one DIH with an url like http://host/solr/dih.
is this possible that the DIH is using different index-folder ? or its
nessecary that each core use his own DIH with the solrconfig from each core
?

Re: DIH wiht several Cores

Posted by stockiii <st...@gmail.com>.
okay. how did you solve this ?
do you wrote an own importer ?

we have a "own" "importer" yet, but only for one instance of solr and one
index, we want to spit this in severeal cores and indexes and want to use
DIH because we think his indexing is better than a php skript ...

Re: DIH wiht several Cores

Posted by markwaddle <ma...@markwaddle.com>.
Unfortunately, what you are asking for is not possible. The DIH needs to be
configured separately for each core. I have a similar situation with my Solr
application. I am solving it by creating a custom index feeder that is aware
of all of the cores and which documents to send to which cores.