Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/03/10 13:01:43 UTC

Wiki move - add version info?

Hi,

now that the Wiki is on the move to a new location, it's a excellent time to
not only clean up some pages, but also add information for which version (of
Cocoon, Tomcat, Eclipse ....) the information is valid.

Upayavira already suggested to add tags to the template to add this kind of
information to new pages.

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics
University Maastricht
POBOX 616
6200 MD Maastricht
The Netherlands
h.vanderlinden@mi.unimaas.nl

Re: Wiki move - add version info?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

>Hi,
>
>now that the Wiki is on the move to a new location, it's a excellent time to
>not only clean up some pages, but also add information for which version (of
>Cocoon, Tomcat, Eclipse ....) the information is valid.
>
>Upayavira already suggested to add tags to the template to add this kind of
>information to new pages.

If people want this, I can add a little text to the top (or bottom) of
each page.

Also, Moin supports templates when creating new pages, so that people
can easily add this info to new pages.

WDYT?

Upayavira