Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/12/14 16:37:57 UTC

Today's call (and the next two weeks)

I'm cancelling today's call - the release is out and we have not started
planning our 2.2 content yet, so we have nothing to talk about(!)

I will be on vacation for the last two weeks of the year, so I will not be
available for support or release discussions. Andrew will be leading the
support effort while I'm gone, as well as working on some of the tooling
bugs that are already scheduled for 2.2.

At the start of the year we will set some dates for finalizing 2.2 content
and our development schedule. I'll send an email on January 2nd that
summarizes the ideas we have so far as well as possible dates. If anyone
else has ideas around either of these topics before then, please share
with the list.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++