Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Siva <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 23:21:15 UTC

Hbase to Qlik Sense

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone used Qlik Sense reporting reading from Hbase?

We have some challenges reading from Hbase to Qlik Sense, it would be great
if anyone has insights on this.

Thanks

Re: Hbase to Qlik Sense

Posted by Siva <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

Thanks for your response.

Qlik does not support JDBC and have challenges reading from hbase, there
are few connectors available like Simba which uses rest api. So wanted to
check with the community if any one ran into similar situation and what are
takes on connectors/phoenix to hbase in terms of performance.

Thanks,
Siva.

Re: Hbase to Qlik Sense

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.