Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/12 00:41:21 UTC

help needed with links on http://www.openoffice.org/api/modules.html

I will be happy to fix the links in the table on:

http://www.openoffice.org/api/modules.html

if someone would tell me if these used to refer to actual links to source
code areas in /trunk/main.

Most of the modules linked in this table are still alive via our current
source browsing:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/

so the links can be changed. But some no longer exist as individual
modules.  If some modules are now defunct, I will delete them from the
table.

Thanks.

MzK

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged
 to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
                             -- "Following the Equator", Mark Twain

Re: help needed with links on http://www.openoffice.org/api/modules.html

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 9/12/13 12:41 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> > I will be happy to fix the links in the table on:
> >
> > http://www.openoffice.org/api/modules.html
> >
> > if someone would tell me if these used to refer to actual links to source
> > code areas in /trunk/main.
> >
> > Most of the modules linked in this table are still alive via our current
> > source browsing:
> >
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/
> >
> > so the links can be changed. But some no longer exist as individual
> > modules.  If some modules are now defunct, I will delete them from the
> > table.
>
> I would remove the whole page and the modules link in the sidebar
> navigation
>
> The information is not really interesting here in this context.
>
> If you prefer to keep it, change the links to the current repo or remove
> the links that does not longer exist.
>

> Juergen

ok, thank you

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.