Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Toby Hobson <to...@btinternet.com> on 2008/08/01 01:52:30 UTC

New article re: T5-Flash integration

Hi Guys,

I have just written an article re: T5-Adobe flash integration. It can be found at http://knol.google.com/k/toby-hobson/tapestry5-flash-integration/

I would be grateful for any feedback

I'm planning to write a few more articles on this subject so I'll keep you all informed!

Toby

Re: New article re: T5-Flash integration

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
2008/8/1 Toby Hobson <to...@btinternet.com>

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have just written an article re: T5-Adobe flash integration. It can be
> found at http://knol.google.com/k/toby-hobson/tapestry5-flash-integration/
>
> I would be grateful for any feedback
>
> I'm planning to write a few more articles on this subject so I'll keep you
> all informed!
>
> Toby

Great,thanks.

But I think you can use JSONObject to marshall parameters.

--
regards,
Jun Tsai

Re: New article re: T5-Flash integration

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Ioko-Tapestry-Commons 1.11.0 is compatible with T5.3.6 :)

https://github.com/ioko-tapestry-commons/ioko-tapestry-commons

Just build the source to have a jar file.

Re: New article re: T5-Flash integration

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Any new link for this?

http://knol.google.com/k/toby-hobson/tapestry5-flash-integration/

Dead link...

Re: New article re: T5-Flash integration

Posted by Toby Hobson <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Francisco,

Google have changed the link to my article - now I know whey their code is
beta! please see:

http://knol.google.com/k/toby-hobson/tapestry-5-flash-integration

Thanks

Toby