Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Илья Нарыжный <ph...@ydn.ru> on 2018/07/03 04:59:48 UTC

Curated list of Wicket Libraries and Solutions

Dear, Wicket users,

Exactly as you are, I love Wicket! It's great framework and even modern JS
frameworks as AngularJS, React and so on - pretty behind Wicket from
architecture perspective.

Most of us has his/her own set of wicket libs, own wicket-ecosystem.
Lets share our experience, lets share what we are using with each other!

I started this curated list of Wicket Libs 2 years ago: https://github.com/
PhantomYdn/awesome-wicket
Please, if you don't find your beloved library: email me or create a PR.

Thanks,
Ilia

Orienteer(http://orienteer.org) - open source Business Application Platform

Re: Curated list of Wicket Libraries and Solutions

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you! I was just looking for chartjs integration :-).

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tobias Gierke <to...@voipfuture.com>.
Hey Ilia,

Great work !

Maybe the list should be mentioned on the official Wicket homepage or
even maintained there ? It's probably easier to update by just
submitting a pull request on GitHub though...

Cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias Gierke
Software Developer

Voipfuture GmbH   Wendenstr. 4   20097 Hamburg   Germany
Phone +49 40 688 9001 64   Fax +49 40 688 9001 99   www.voipfuture.com
Managing Directors   Jan Bastian   Eyal Ullert
Commercial Court AG Hamburg   HRB 109896   VAT ID DE263738086