Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Gerard Toonstra <gt...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/10 10:40:36 UTC

Apache airflow usage survey

Hi all,

I'm curious how others are using and deploying airflow. Rather than
inviting people to reply to this email on a dev list, I created a survey
with 10 questions (all visible on first page):

https://goo.gl/forms/FeSBMfI7O8oe8wZu2

I'm going to close and share the results of that survey in 2 weeks, but on
completion you can already see the survey responses up to that point in
time.

Rgds,

Re: Apache airflow usage survey

Posted by Gerard Toonstra <gt...@gmail.com>.
Hi boris,

By all means. Youve thought about some of these issues obviously and want to see how people approach these concerns.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>.