Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hagen Overdick <ha...@hpi.uni-potsdam.de> on 2004/07/10 23:29:44 UTC

Need help getting started with a dynamic server

Hello,

I am new to axis, the faq and some searching on the mailing list
archive did not help. Please direct me into the right direction :-)

What I am trying to do is a dynamic server, i.e. give me a wsdl at
runtime and I can process the request, something like the server-side
to DII. Is that possible? I don't care, which format the actual
SOAP-message will be (raw XML is fine). More or less, I am only
interested in the transport side of axis. It looks like I need to write
some sort of Handler? For an initial setup, any incoming request can be
routed to this service (later on, I might want to deploy some static
services as well, but for now a single server to handle everything is
fine).

Many thanks in advance

)-(agen