Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/14 14:22:24 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Yu Li joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Yu Li
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
project. He has been an active contributor to HBase for past many
years. Looking forward for
many more contributions from him.

Welcome to the PMC, Yu Li...

-Anoop-

RE: ANNOUNCE: Yu Li joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Bijieshan <bi...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations!

Jieshan.

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Yu!

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
congrats, Yu!

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Jerry He <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome, Yu!
>
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:47 PM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations and welcome!
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Yu Li
> > > has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
> > > project. He has been an active contributor to HBase for past many
> > > years. Looking forward for
> > > many more contributions from him.
> > >
> > > Welcome to the PMC, Yu Li...
> > >

> > > -Anoop-
> > >

> > --
> > Best regards,
> >
> >    - Andy
> >
> > If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
> > Teller (via Peter Watts)

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*

Re: ANNOUNCE: Yu Li joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Re:Re: ANNOUNCE: Yu Li joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.

Congratulations!

Posted by Phil Yang <ya...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yu!

-Mikhail

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Yu and thanks a lot! Keep up the good work!
>
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 7:22 AM Anoop John <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Yu Li
> > has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
> > project. He has been an active contributor to HBase for past many
> > years. Looking forward for
> > many more contributions from him.
> >
> > Welcome to the PMC, Yu Li...
> >

> > -Anoop-

Michael Antonov

Re: ANNOUNCE: Yu Li joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yu!

-Mikhail

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Yu and thanks a lot! Keep up the good work!
>
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 7:22 AM Anoop John <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Yu Li
> > has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
> > project. He has been an active contributor to HBase for past many
> > years. Looking forward for
> > many more contributions from him.
> >
> > Welcome to the PMC, Yu Li...
> >

> > -Anoop-

Michael Antonov

Re: ANNOUNCE: Yu Li joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Yu !