Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/03 03:32:10 UTC

Re: Serve vs. opening an HTML file in the browser

Good news!

I have a branch that is booting projects made with cordova 3.0 [1].

It is basically a stripped down platform and I tested it booting a project
with android and ios.

To run:

> cordova create Baz
> cordova platform add android
> cordova prepare
> ripple emulate

(make sure you pick cordova 3.0.0)

I was noticing that when I ran cordova serve android it wouldn't have the
cordova_plugins.js file.

Next Steps:

- audit API's that are emulated and ensure they are up to spec (most are
just using the 2.0 emulated versions)
- reintegrate with cordova cli.

Let me know if you take this for a test drive and have any problems.

Gord

[1] - https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/tree/cordova-3.0

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.
Ok - so anything else I can test - or just chill for now?

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.
I can confirm it works. :)

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.
No go. I mean the command ran of course, but upon opening it up in my
browser, I got the same.

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.
You will need to run: