Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Abhijit Savarkar <ab...@geometricsoftware.com> on 2000/01/21 05:16:31 UTC

Got it !! RE: Re: Xerces-C-src_1_0_1 win32 build error

 surprise ! surprise !!
 it got built on my m/c today with void* and
with long it gave the compilation error.
 I had actually uninstalled  Microsoft Web & Internet samples yesterday.!!!

So rests the case.

Thanks everybody for your kind participation!!

Abhijit Savarkar