Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2013/05/04 09:09:39 UTC

[VOTE] Buildr 1.4.12 release

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.12/dist/

Specifically:
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.12/dist/buildr-1.4.12.tgz
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.12/dist/buildr-1.4.12.zip

The documentation generated for this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.12/site/
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.12/site/buildr.pdf

The following changes were made since 1.4.11:

  * Added:  BUILDR-648 Add new package(:test_jar) packaging type.
            Submitted by Mike Pettypiece.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-666 ZipFile.open modifies file regardless of usage.
            Reported by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt, fix by Alex Boisvert.
  * Change: Moved to using TravisCI to test the Linux variants.
  * Added:  Make the location of the wsdl in generated source configurable
            in the wsgen addon.
  * Added:  When generating the GWT facet for Intellij IDEA modules, use
            the gwt-dev maven artifact dependency if present as the SDK,
            falling back to the existing behaviour if not possible.
  * Added:  Improved support for auto-detection of VCS dirs when creating
            IDEA projects.
  * Added:  Added support for SuperDevMode in gwt addon and upgraded to
            GWT 2.5.1 by default.
  * Change: BUILDR-664 Update Checkstyle addon so that extra_dependencies is
            empty by default. Submitted by Dieter Vrancken.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-663 require 'buildr' fails for Ruby 2.0.0.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-665 Java artifacts in build.yaml breaking ArchiveTask.
            Submitted by Antonio Pérez Barrero.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-662 reported time is much shorter than actual

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.12 release