Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/03/12 02:12:40 UTC

Re: Apache Developers and Users BOF, WWW6

>Sounds interesting. I'm relatively close to Santa Clara, and I happen not
>to have school that week. So I might be interested. It depends whether
>or not I'd have to pay the $395 or $895 or whatever to show up. (if I
>do, I won't)

The normal BOFs should not require conference payment (there are some other
"SuperBOFs" on Monday that do, since they are really workshops).
There shouldn't be any problem getting entry after 7pm, but if there is
you just need to get my attention or tell the door guard (usually a student
volunteer) that you have been invited to speak at the BOF.  I can handle
any complaints from the organizers.

.....Roy