Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by krv <vi...@onmobile.com> on 2007/12/03 07:31:42 UTC

ServiceMix against Mule

Hi,

I am in the process of evaluating ServiceMix and Mule - the two open source
ESBs.
Anyone here who has his/her hands on Mule please put down the Advantages
Servicemix provides over Mule and Disadvantages/shortcomings ServiceMix has
compared to Mule.
This might be useful to all the people trying to evaluate open source ESBs.
Anyone having the knowledge please reply to this mail.

Thanks in advance.
Vivek

Re: ServiceMix against Mule

Posted by pizak <pa...@fremantle.org>.
Vivek

You might want to look at the performance tests we did here that show
ServiceMix was faster than Mule. http://wso2.org/library/2259

Paul

PS they showed Synapse even faster :)

Re: ServiceMix against Mule

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You will find some useful informations in
http://servicemix.apache.org/how-does-servicemix-compare-to-mule.html
Also, have a look at Camel (
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/how-does-camel-compare-to-mule.html) which
nicely integrates into ServiceMix.

On Dec 3, 2007 7:31 AM, krv <vi...@onmobile.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of evaluating ServiceMix and Mule - the two open
> source
> ESBs.
> Anyone here who has his/her hands on Mule please put down the Advantages
> Servicemix provides over Mule and Disadvantages/shortcomings ServiceMix
> has
> compared to Mule.
> This might be useful to all the people trying to evaluate open source
> ESBs.
> Anyone having the knowledge please reply to this mail.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Vivek

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: ServiceMix against Mule

Posted by t tr <gh...@yahoo.com>.
hi
  download free part of book exist in this address:
  http://www.manning.com/rademakers/