Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by ab...@statestreet.com on 2006/05/22 14:02:19 UTC

Fw: Re:

I hope you can send us in the right direction.
 We are currently using the FormulaOne product.
 We are trying to find a method in HFFS  the replaces the findFirst (finds
 the first occurance of a string in a workbook)  functionality.

Ari Silverman  AVP
Work:   781-302-5636
Cell:     617-592-8178
email: absilverman@statestreet.com
----- Forwarded by Ari B Silverman/USA/StateStreet on 05/22/2006 08:00 AM
-----

             Avik Sengupta
             <avik.sengupta@it
             ellix.com>                                                 To
                                       absilverman@statestreet.com
             05/22/2006 07:48                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re:

Please subscribe to, and send your query to, the poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org

mailing list.

Re your query, you'll need to implement that method using the POI/HSSF api.

should'nt be difficult.