Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Sullivan, Patrick" <Pa...@Centura.Org> on 2003/12/05 17:36:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Server Project Plan

I am trying the get a feel for 2.1 and the web site's "Apache Server Project Plan" seems out of date.  Does anyone know if there is a better outline for what the goal/benefits of 2.1 are?

Thank you,

Patrick Sullivan

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying, further distribution or use thereof is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and delete/destroy it.