Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by spamassassinuser19 <al...@inetvisions.net> on 2006/07/18 21:15:07 UTC

SA 3.1.1 and sql user prefs

I am running spamassassin 3.1.1 and using sql as the userprefs file. The
system is reading the @GLOBAL for defaults but when i go into and change an
individual users settings in the sql database it doesnt use the users
settings but still just the @GLOBAL.

Thanks
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.

RE: SA 3.1.1 and sql user prefs

Posted by spamassassinuser19 <al...@inetvisions.net>.
Please excuse my last post. After doing some more testing, I found that I
actually need a way for procmail to do the spamc -u options. Anyone have any
suggestions on how I might accomplish this? I am using sendmail with
procmail.

Again, thank you for all of your assistance

Allen

Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.

RE: SA 3.1.1 and sql user prefs

Posted by spamassassinuser19 <al...@inetvisions.net>.
Thank you for the link to the article.It was very helpful. I think i
understand what is going on. It is only putting username in the database
without the username@domain. I am using squirellmail saspam plugin to let
users adjust their own settings. They just login with username into
squirellmail and not the @domain. Is there anyway to get spamassassin sql to
just look for the username?

Thanks again for your assistance!!!
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.